1281 Spartan Lane
Holiday Inn Express
513 W Broad Street
Athens, Ga. 30601
- Transportation for full time students (Part Time students meet at the gym)
- Breakfast begins at 7am in hotel lobby
- Pool available
- Hotel Room sleeps 4 campers per room and the camp tuition is based on ¼ of the room cost. Private rooms must have at least 1 adult. Please indicate if you would like a private room and we will provide you with the additional cost associated with your private room request.
Thursday Night Hotel Room
If you are traveling in and need a hotel room for Thursday night at our camp rate, you need to indicate that you NEED a hotel room for Thursday, June 11, 2020 on the registration form. WE ARE LIMITED TO ROOMS therefor first come, first serve. You will be solely responsible for the Thursday night room fee as it is not included in camp tuition.
PLEASE INFORM US THAT YOU WILL BE STAYING THURSDAY NIGHT EVEN IF YOU MAKE YOUR OWN RESERVATIONS!!
- Registration for ALL campers will be at the Athens Academy Spartan Center from 12:00-1:30 pm., Friday, June 12, 2020. Camps begins @ 1:30 pm. at the Athens Academy Spartan Center.
- Please join us for our camp show Sunday, June 14, 2020 from 12:15-1:00 pm at the Athens Academy Spartan Center. Campers will leave from Spartan Center and will not return to the hotel. All luggage for overnight participants will accompany campers to Spartan Center Sunday morning.
- Kids 2 National Program
- Strut/Solo Instruction
- 2 & 3 Baton
- Majorette Lines
- Basketball Dance Teams
- Body Work
- Dance Twirl
- Coaches class
- Modeling & Interview
- Novelty Class
- Inside Air Conditioned Practice Facility
- Nurse on Site at All Times
- Pool Time
Private lessons are very popular at camp! Due to the high demand for private lessons we can offer Thursday, June 11, 2020 at Oglethorpe High School and Friday morning June 12, 2020 at Athens Academy Spartan Center. Camp officially begins at 12:00 pm on Friday, June 12, 2020. Privates are available during camp June 12-14, 2020 but are limited.
In order to accommodate the high demand for lessons, we ask that you register for camp with the camp deposit of $75.00 to secure your private lesson requests. We will work on a first come, first serve basis in regard to private lessons. Please limit only 2 hours per teacher per camper.